What you should know about ChildVision:
- We are registered with the Charities Regulatory Authority pursuant to Charity Registration Number (CRN) 20001278, and with the Charities Section of the Revenue Commissioners CHY 817.
- We fully support the Governance Code for Community Voluntary and Charitable Organisations and the Dóchas Irish Development NGOs Code of Corporate Governance.
- We uphold the Irish Charities Tax Research’s (ICTR’s) Statement of Guiding Principles for Fundraising.
ChildVision is a Company Limited by GuaranteeReg. No. 453711 | Registered in Ireland | Registered address is 75 St Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2 | Phone: 01 837 3635
- We are voluntarily adopting the Statement of Recommended Practice for Financial Reporting by Charities (SORP), in order to respect best practices of accounting, transparency and reporting.
- Our annual reports are independently audited, reader-friendly and available free on our website to anybody who wants to view them – including you.
- You are welcome to ring, email or visit us and see firsthand how your gifts are used. We are here and delighted to meet you.
ChildVision’s commitment to Governance
Click here for our Latest Directors’ Report
Click here for our Donor Charter
Click here for our Public Compliance Statement
Click here for our Disclosure Statement
Click here for our Complaints Procedure
Click here for our Finance and Audit Committee’s Terms of Reference
Click here for our Code of Conduct
We are committed to transparency
Each year our accounts are audited by Crowe Howarth to ensure accuracy and consistency in our reporting. Each month our finances are reviewed by our Audit Committee. The HSE and HIQUA inspect our Finance & Administration, Child Protection Policy, Risk Management and Security on an annual basis.
How are we funded
We also continue to expand and promote our social enterprise ventures on campus. These include equine therapeutic riding, a garden centre, petting zoo, charity shop and coffee shop, all open to the public, 7 days a week.
We strive to make a lasting impact with these funds, ensuring each child benefits to maximum capacity while minimizing our overheads.