Want to help?
We’re currently looking for volunteers to help out with our equine programme and in our charity shop. If you think you might be able to spare us some time, please contact Anthea on 01 837 3635.
CHILDVISION CHARITY SHOP
Our on-site charity shop is currently undergoing a makeover. It will reopen shortly.
We are ALWAYS delighted to accept donations of clean, saleable Clothes, Shoes, Bags and Accessories and Jewellery.
Due to space limitations, waste recycling regulations and for health and safety reasons
we cannot accept
• Bulky Childrens’ Toys & Furniture, Baby Buggies, Car Seats and Equipment
• Soft Toys & Baby Blankets
• Curtains, Framed Pictures, Mirrors, Suitcases, Light Shades & Furniture
• China, Glassware, Bed Linen and Decorative Household Items
• Plastic Items
• Books, CDs, DVDs and Videos
• Electrical Goods
Donations may be left in to ChildVision Reception (via Car Park 2), Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00. Thank You.
Give What You Can
Help make the world a less scary place for children who cannot see, cannot move very well and who may also have complex and serious medical conditions.