Types of Information Collected
We retain two types of information:
This is data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, user IP addresses in circumstances where they have not been deleted, clipped or anonymised, telephone number, birth date and billing and credit card information. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us.
Like most websites, we gather statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This Non- Personal Data comprises information that cannot be used to identify or contact you, such as demographic information regarding, for example, user IP addresses where they have been clipped or anonymised, browser types and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of our website.
Purposes For Which We Hold Your Information
ChildVision take every precaution to protect the confidentiality of any personal information that you may supply. We use the Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to our website in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where our visitors come from and to help us better design and organise our website. For general web browsing, certain information is recorded in the website log files which may include:
- The top level domain name from which you access the internet
- The IP address of the computer from which you access the website
- The date and time each computer accesses the website
- The pages accessed and the documents downloaded by each computer
- The type and version of the browsers being used to access the website
- The addresses of any third party web-pages which refer visitors to our website
- Keywords used in search engines and directories to find our website
- Keywords and phrases used to search our website
This information is used for statistical purposes only, including:
- To find out how many people are visiting our sites
- To identify what pages are accessed more frequently
- To help us improve the information we are supplying to our users
- To make our site more user friendly
We will process any Personal Data you provide to us for the following purposes: (a) to provide you with services you have requested; (b) to contact you if required in connection with your request or to respond to any communications you might send to us.
The list below describe the cookies we use on this site and what we use them for. Currently we operate an ‘implied consent’ policy which means that we assume you are happy with this usage. If you are not happy, then you should either not use this site, or you should delete the cookies having visited the site, or you should browse the site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting.
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
- WordPress: Our websites runs the popular WordPress CMS and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress, and whether you have logged into WordPress. We use a session cookie to remember your log-in for you if you are a registered user and we deem these as being strictly necessary to the working of the website. If these are disabled then various functionality on the site will be broken.
Third Party Cookies
These are cookies set on your machine by external websites whose services are used on this site. Cookies of this type are the sharing buttons across the site allowing visitors to share content onto social networks. Cookies are currently set by LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest. In order to implement these buttons and connect them to the relevant social networks and external sites, there are scripts from domains outside of our website. You should check the respective policies of each of these sites to see how exactly they use your information and to find out how to opt out, or delete, such information.
The ChildVision website contains links to other sites. ChildVision are not responsible for the privacy standards of other websites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our website. While every care has been taken to ensure the high quality and standard of websites to which we link, ChildVision can take no responsibility for the content of these linked websites. This privacy statement relates only to the privacy practices in connection with the ChildVision website.
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by Let’s Host. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organisational measures) to protect your Personal Data.
Updating, Verifying and Deleting Personal Data
You may inform us of any changes in your Personal Data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2002 we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly. To find out what Personal Data we hold on you or to have your Personal Data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email us at email@example.com. Any such data requests may be subject to the prescribed fee.
Should you have any concerns about your privacy or any issues covered in this statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org